Monday, July 9, 2012

A new day! A great start with husband pleasing me, I asked and received orgasms - I do like asking for them, he makes me wait and it is very exciting indeed. I like this new rule a lot!

A busy day, daughter arrived home from sleepover feeling sick, trip to docs and lots of medicines and she should be on the mend soon. Reality kicked in, how will this work in our real life?

Spoke to husband early afternoon and we had a good chat about how this could work for us. He is loving the bedroom scene, I have asked if I could repeat the strip down and kneel bit again, it makes me feel vulnerable and exposed and like I am giving myself to him body and soul. We will try again and see if he could get used to it.

I will blog later once I have digested some of the other things we talked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment