Monday, July 9, 2012

Life is moving at pace!

After telling me how he is not dominant, I was quite upset to have this conversation, as how can I be submissive if he wont be more dominant? I was surprised to receive an email, even though it was a jokey one, telling me it was bed time- now! I decided I was still going be submissive, I am not letting this go that easily, so I stripped off and kneeled on the floor beside his side of the bed, he said nothing for a good few seconds then told me get up and stand in front of him while he looked at me. It was fantastic, so arousing and I felt as though I had totally no barriers between him and I.

He then told me to get into bed beside him, he touched me and made me orgasm over and over. Then he told me to please him orally, I was happy to do this, and I leaned over in the way that he could access my back side and after a few minutes he obliged by giving me a short sharp hard spanking. Oh yes this is starting to come together.

Even if he does not yet feel dominant over me generally, I explained how after giving me yet more orgasms this morning he actually is the master of my orgasms, he is now beginning to believe this I think- by the way I ask each time sometimes he makes me wait and when he does it is intense when I finally am allowed to orgasm.

So a pattern is beginning; my kneeling and awaiting his instructions, asking permission to orgasm and regular spanking. He is enjoying all of this, and so am I. He is off work again and is still in bed I will attend to him later.

Sick kids today mean I am up and giving medicines and doing breakfast, I will go back and check on his later.

No comments:

Post a Comment