Sunday, July 8, 2012

I think husband is getting bored already. i am trying to talk to him how about how I feel, but I think it is all very hard to for him to take on.

This eve the tennis is on, I really want to watch the final of Wimbledon, he announced that I could come to bed service him and then return to the tennis. I was chuffed as I thought he was still asserting himself and putting his needs first, very exciting. So on entering the bedroom i stripped off and got down on my knees, he found this very awkward, I found it an incredible turn on.

As I began to please him orally, he was very happy, he began to say things like "please" I just stopped, this is not how he is going to assert himself over me, he realised and he told me that unless I began again he would slap my bare ass. I stopped on purpose, he told me he would slap me, I did nothing so he pushed me over his knee and spanked me on both cheeks! After my spanking last night it flipping stung! But I let him do it, as I am trying to please him and to be submissive!

I began again to please him orally, and he was happy, but I think he thinks this is a game. I told him, what are you going to do if I walk away, how are you going to assert yourself. i really want to submit to him, I want to please him but I don't know why I just suddenly decided to do this!!! I know I am hard work, so this is what we are dealing with here.

I am now watching tennis, he has told me as he got such a great blow job I am allowed to pleased my self if I please when I come to bed, so he is trying to be the master. I really want him to be, this will be a long road.

No comments:

Post a Comment