Sunday, July 8, 2012

Full Day 2.
Tonight I am writing this after a damn good spanking last night! I showed husband my blog. He looked at me and said you really need to be spanked don't you? I nodded. He waited and we talked, and he said the blog made him understand things a bit more clearly. We turned off the tv and moved to the bedroom, where he then said I should bend over him and begin to pay him some attention! I willingly did, and while I did he began to gently massage my buttocks and started gently to spank me. It was good, not painful at all, and he said I was getting red, I looked over my shoulder and said it doesn't hurt at all, he looked at me and said it felt like a challenge! I laughed and he spanked me hard, boy did he spank me about 6 really hard slaps, 3 on each cheek. I felt myself move as he spanked me, but then settled down to take the next slap. I felt quite proud of myself for taking it and not telling him to stop. He actually enjoyed it, I think he is struggling with guilt about actually inflicting this punishment on me, as he is a good non violent man. Then we made love and it was beautiful.

So this morning he found it hard to look at me as I got out of bed as my butt cheeks are not pretty, I have no idea if this is normal. But I know this -I know I have been spanked! Good and proper. I have told him, that he can threaten me with it if he feels I have stepped out of line, we have discussed a warning word, so if I do get close to being rude or speaking over him for instance, he can say the word so I know, I then have a choice to make, I can continue and end up with another good spanking or I can stop and just be on the warning. So we begin our domestic discipline, I was not sure how it would go, if he would be responsive to it, but he certainly gave it a go last night. I will blog the next time.

Today was a good day, our first trip out to friends, they know I am feeling more submissive, I have told my friend I don't want to fight or argue any more, I am surrendering to him. She just smiled. I asked her if she thinks I have gone mad, she smiled and said I seem happy. She is a good friend. Husband allowed me to drink and he drove today, I was surprised as he would usually do the drinking, so maybe I will get other perks out of being submissive to him, we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment