Monday, July 9, 2012

Kids in bed time to think!

I am trying to work out today.

While he was in the bath today we talked. One of the things we discussed is him shaving me. He told me (yes told me!) to take down my track pants and knickers, to look at me to see if I needed a 'trim', as he likes to call it. He then asked me if I think I need it trimming (NO!! I want you to decide - I want you in control!)
We have done the shaving thing on and off for years, I have loved it, then regretted it like a dirty secret. Like other things, I now feel ready and happy to accept my shaven look and sensation. I love how he shaves me, it feels so personal and special, he makes me feel special. But I do want it to be his domain, and him who decides when it is done, I have mentioned this before. I guess deep down I have been trying to suggest my submission in ways before, I just did not quite realise what it meant.

I have gone back to some of my old ways this eve. I feel different again, I am still looking after my husband getting snacks, food and drinks and looking after my sick kid bless her.

Now I feel a bit calmer maybe reality is beginning again. I am having a few drinks this eve, and I am going to strip for him, when we go to bed. I wonder what is in store this eve?

I have sent him some links to some sites I have been looking through and maybe he will do some reading and get some idea of where I am at in my personal journey.

Haha as I am typing he just hopped up and took my glass asking if I wanted a drink, I asked was he trying to beat me to it? Don't you want me to look after you, he replied he wants to look after me too, got to love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment